Configuration & Reports Specialist
f/m/d, permanent, 80 – 100 % – Bern (CH), Berlin (DE), Warsaw (PL)
zetcom is one of the global market leaders for cultural institutions (museums & collections), managing organizations (foundations & associations) and environment departments (governments & corporations). More than 1’100 customers in 30 countries use our configurable and customizable software (SaaS) to record cultural heritage, to manage daily business or to govern environment-relevant facilities. They are taken care of by our headquarters in Switzerland as well as our offices in Germany, France, Spain, Finland and USA and our worldwide partners. zetcom celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2023 with its 100 employees.
The configuration & reports team is responsible for delivering client-specific configuration of our software and implementing exports and reports of the client data in a variety of formats. The team is working closely with our project managers and clients to understand the requirements and implement the changes using zetcom tooling. Joining the team is a great first step into an IT career, as no advanced IT skills are required.
To join our diverse and international team serving all zetcom locations worldwide, working out of Berlin, Bern or Warsaw, with a partially remote working model, we are looking for an experienced, permanent, full-time Configuration & Reports Specialist.
This role includes (but is not limited to)
- Configuration of data structures and user interfaces for client-specific applications
- Implementation of templates for various export formats (Excel, Word, XML, CSV, HTML, etc.)
- Help developing standard solutions to maintain high application quality and user experience
- Occasional training of customers in expert training sessions or deep dives for reports
- Be a service partner to the project team in specification and validation of client solutions
What you should bring
- An eye for details, structured way of working, reliability and strong connected thinking
- Self-starter and fast learner with determination to implement great solutions for customers
- Willingness to help build up structures and workflows that benefit the team and the company
- IT experience and affinity with standard tools (Microsoft Office, etc.). Working experience in development, configuration or testing is a plus but not required
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken), German or French are an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible hybrid working model including “workation”, equipment for home office
- Your ideas have an important impact and cover a wide range of projects and topics
- Amazing worldwide customer base with unique collections
- International team, diverse culture with flexibility and responsibility
- A first step into an IT journey with possible career paths within zetcom
As an international company with strong and long-standing roots in the cultural sector, we value, support and celebrate human diversity, cultural differences, personal views and people of all origins and background. We also expect this commitment from our employees and partners.