f/m/d, permanent, 80-100 %
The zetcom group develops international, leading software solutions and services for museums, collections, and corporate archives. Over 1.000 clients in more than 30 countries are using our flexible software solutions (SaaS) to develop and maintain cultural heritage. Clients are supported by our headquarters in Switzerland, by our subsidiaries in Germany, the USA, Spain, France and by our worldwide partners.
zetcom is searching for a Controller to work in our Finance Team. This position is based in Berlin.
Bring your controlling & finance expertise and skills to zetcom. An attractive combination of innovative products, a growing company, and an interesting market awaits you.
What can you expect?
- Exciting mix of strategic and operational topics
- Broad range of controlling and finance topics
- Responsibility for the controlling of a business unit / country organization
- Further development and professionalization of tools and processes within our organization, e.g. reporting and budgeting, project controlling, margin analysis, cost accounting
What you should bring?
- 4-6 years of experience in Controlling / Finance, ideally in a project-oriented software environment
- Excellent knowledge of financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Profound experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), ideally including Power BI
- Good communication skills and strong strategic thinking skills
- Fluent in German & English
- Resident in Germany with an existing EU work permit (Blue Card)
What do we offer?
- Very diverse work in a highly specialized, collegial, and experienced team
- Hybrid working model (office / mobile office)
- Contributing your own ideas and assuming responsibility in a diverse and international environment
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting interface between high-tech and culture
- Part-time possible (at least 80%)
If this sounds like the job for you, then APPLY NOW, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your CV and one sentence about why you are the ideal candidate for this position, which will help us to get to know you a little better.
Any questions? Please contact our HR Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.