Customer Success Specialist
f/m/d, permanent, 80 – 100 % – Bern (CH), Berlin (DE)
zetcom is one of the global market leaders for cultural institutions (museums & collections), managing organizations (foundations & associations) and environment departments (governments & corporations). More than 1’100 customers in 30 countries use our configurable and customizable software (SaaS) to record cultural heritage, to manage daily business or to govern environment-relevant facilities. They are taken care of by our headquarters in Switzerland as well as our offices in Germany, France, Spain, Finland and USA and our worldwide partners. zetcom celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2023 with its 100 employees.
The customer service team is responsible for taking care of our clients after their project goes live. The team is the first point of contact for clients whenever they experience issues, need assistance and training, have questions, or request changes to their implementation. The team is working closely with technical specialists to solve issues, with project managers to get an understanding of the client implementations and with the sales team to offer additional services to our clients.
To join our diverse and international team serving all zetcom locations worldwide, working out of Berlin or Bern, with a partially remote working model, we are looking for an experienced, permanent, full-time Customer Success Specialist.
You will be responsible for our customers succeeding in their business objectives with zetcom products, by building strong relationships with them and being their advocate. As the first hire for this new role, reporting to the Team Lead Customer Service, you will help develop a customer-success oriented mindset within the team and beyond.
What you should bring
- A drive for success and a passion for service. A solution & delivery-oriented mindset.
- Approachable, ready to help and a team player.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in German and English (French is an advantage). German is mandatory.
- Good technical understanding and background to exchange productively with the technical teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, in the IT industry (SaaS preferably).
- Interest in working in a niche sector with passionate clients.
This role includes (but is not limited to)
- Establish and maintain trusted customer relationships, in good and bad times.
- Understand the customer business challenges, be familiar with their specific implementation and help them achieve their objectives.
- Onboard customers, deliver product trainings, contribute to training material and product documentation.
- Handle customer complaints and requests, participate in customer support & service in close collaboration with other teams (technical specialists, project managers, sales). Lead escalations.
- Ensure high-quality service delivery, report metrics to the management team. Identify failure patterns and report with internal stakeholders to improve quality and experience.
- Develop a customer-success mindset within the customer service organization, contribute approaches, tools and documentation to that effect.
What we offer
- Flexible hybrid working model including “workation”, equipment for home office
- Your ideas have an important impact and cover a wide range of projects and topics
- Amazing worldwide customer base with unique collections
- International team, diverse culture with flexibility and responsibility
As an international company with strong and long-standing roots in the cultural sector, we value, support and celebrate human diversity, cultural differences, personal views and people of all origins and background. We also expect this commitment from our employees and partners.