f/m/d, permanent, 80 – 100 %
You will be part of our new DevOps team and make an important contribution to the development, operation and maintenance of our operations environment, which we run for our SaaS solution. We rely on containerization in the Kubernetes environment (both in the cloud and on-premise) as well as modern GitOps concepts.
Our SaaS solution is based on a self-developed framework based on Java/Jakarta EE in combination with PostgreSQL, Payara, Vaadin (HTML5) and is being further developed in Berlin.
Bring your expertise and IT skills to us. An attractive combination of innovative product, progressive environment and interesting market is waiting for you.
The zetcom group develops international leading software solutions and services for museums, collections and corporate archives as well as solutions for organizational management (foundations and associations) and environmental data management (administration and companies).
Over 1.000 clients in more than 30 countries are using our flexible software solutions (SaaS) to develop and maintain cultural heritage, to manage daily business or to administer environmentally relevant institutions. They are supported by our headquarters in Switzerland, by our subsidiaries in Germany, the USA, Spain, France and by our worldwide partners.
In this role
- You analyze operations requirements and processes and implement them via test-driven approach ac- cording to GitOps requirements in our self-developed orchestration tool.
- You take responsibility for the continuous development/improvement of our operations environments in the cloud as well as on-premise.
- You manage incidents and service requests independently (2nd / 3rd level), analyze errors, eliminate faults and ensure operation in our managed environment.
- You support the internal project teams during implementation through technical support and project en- gineering.
- You are actively involved in the continuous improvement of all our services, tools, environments and processes.
What you should bring
- You have successfully completed IT training (e.g., IT specialist, IT systems electronics engineer or simi- lar) or a corresponding technical degree (e.g., in computer science) or comparable, strong qualifica- tions.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in operating cloud-based container environments, ideally in the Kubernetes environment. Docker, Docker-Compose and Helm are part of your repertoire and ideally also Prometheus, Loki, Grafana and HTTP Server.
- You are confident with Linux and shell scripting as well as database systems, optimally also application servers. Automation, standardization and scaling are fun for you. Quality assurance and documentation are important to you.
- Familiarity with Java and/or Python as well as Git/GitLab complete your technical profile.
- You see yourself as a service provider for customers and have a strong sense for service management as well as experience with ticket systems, incident management and the operation of software solutions.
- The ability to work in a team and a good command of written and spoken English round off your profile.You have a good knowledge of general IT infrastructure, architecture, security, network, storage, servers, monitoring, backup and containerization and can express yourself precisely in a complex environment.
- You are willing to make Long-term commitment and have a willingness to grow, learn and contribute to the success and future of the team and the company.
- Existing valid work permit for the EU Blue Card
What we offer
- Very diverse work on a highly specialized, collegial and experienced team.
- Hybrid work model with choice between home office or office.
- Contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility in a diverse, international environment.
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting interface between high-tech and culture.
Sounds like your next step? We look forward to receiving your online application. Any questions? Please contact our HR Team +49 30 690 04 04 22 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to take care of your questions by any communication channel.