Java Fullstack Developer
f/m/d, permanent, 80-100 %
The zetcom group is one of the worldwide leading management software companies for cultural institutions (museums & collections), managing organizations (foundations & associations) and environment departments (governments & corporations). More than 1’000 customers in 30 countries use our configurable and customizable software (SaaS) to record cultural heritages, to manage daily business or to govern environment-relevant facilities. They are taken care of by our headquarters in Switzerland as well as our offices in Germany, France, Spain and USA and our worldwide partners.
You will join our Core Development team and make an important contribution to the development of our RIA framework that is the foundation of our SaaS offering.
The RIA framework is based on Java/Jakarta EE in combination with PostgreSQL, Payara, Vaa- din (HTML5) and is being continuously developed and enhanced by an international team.
Our Core Development Team consists of five developers, where every developer is dedicated, proactive, hardworking, and forward-looking. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail, and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. Bring your expertise and IT skills to us. An attractive combination of innovative products, progressive environment and interesting market is waiting for you.
To join our Team, working out of Berlin/Warsaw (with a hybrid, partially remote working model) we are looking for an experienced Java Fullstack Developer.
In this role
- Participate in requirements analysis with product management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software designs and architectures.
- Develop clean, scalable, and performant code using Java and Java/Jakarta EE.
- Responsibility for unit and integration tests.
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
- Continuously improve existing code base.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Serve as an expert on specific sections within the framework and provide technical support.
What you should bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Jakarta EE development.
- Good understanding of Java EE/Jakarta EE design patterns, frameworks, and APIs.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (postgreSQL is an advantage).
- Experience with Java application servers (Payara is an advantage)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Approachable, ready to help, and a team player.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, German, or French are pluses.
- Resident in Germany or Poland with existing EU work permit (Blue Card)
What we offer
- Close collaboration with your teammates.
- Colleagues who are eager to support your onboarding.
- Flexible hybrid working model including
workation, equipment for home office.
- Modern Java/Jakarta + SQL tech stack. Strong focus on Java.
- Your ideas have an important impact and cover a wide range of projects and topics.
- Amazing worldwide customer base with unique collections, cultural heritage and environmental background.
- International data services team, diverse culture with flexibility and responsibility.
Sounds like your next step? We look forward to receiving your online application. Any questions? Please contact our HR Team +41 31 320 10 09 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to take care of your questions by any communication channel.