f/m/d, permanent, 80 – 100 %
The zetcom group is one of the worldwide leading management software companies for cultural institutions (museums & collections), managing organizations (foundations & associations) and environment departments (governments & corporations). More than 1’000 customers in 30 countries use our configurable and customizable software (SaaS) to record cultural heritages, to manage daily business or to govern environment-relevant facilities. They are taken care of by our headquarters in Switzerland as well as our offices in Germany, France, Spain and USA and our worldwide partners.
You will be part of our new DevOps team and make an important contribution to the development, operation and maintenance of our operations environment, which we run for our SaaS solution. We rely on containerization in the Kubernetes environment (both in the cloud and on-premise) as well as modern GitOps concepts.
Our DevOps team will consist of 3-4 engineers, where every engineer is dedicated, proactive, hardworking, and forward-looking. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail, and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. Bring your expertise and IT skills to us. An attractive combination of innovative products, progressive environment and interesting market is waiting for you.
The DevOps team will work closely with our Core Development team at the same locations that develops our SaaS solution, a self-developed framework based on Java/Jakarta EE in combination with PostgreSQL, Payara, Vaadin (HTML5).
To join our Team, working out of Berlin/Warsaw (with a hybrid, partially remote working model) we are looking for an experienced Platform Engineer.
In this role
- You analyze operations requirements and processes and implement them via test-driven approach ac- cording to GitOps requirements in our self-developed orchestration tool.
- You take responsibility for the continuous development/improvement of our operations environments in the cloud as well as on-premise.
- You manage incidents and service requests independently (2nd / 3rd level), analyze errors, eliminate faults and ensure operation in our managed environment.
- You support the internal project teams during implementation through technical support and project engineering.
- You are actively involved in the continuous improvement of all our services, tools, environments and processes.
What you should bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science of a related field.
- 3+ years of development experience in Java and related frameworks like Spring, etc. Java application server (e.g. Payara) and HTML5 framework experience (e.g. Vaadin) would be nice.
- Good understanding of DevOps and GitOps concepts
- Git/GitLab experience with good understanding of Test Driven Development, CI and CD concepts and setup.
- Strong knowledge in Container technologies (Docer or alike) and first Kubernetes experience. Usage of Hyperscalers (AWS, Azure, etc) and Helm tool a plus.
- Network skills including ISO/OSI-layer, routing, SSL/TLS (certificate handling etc), DNS, Reverse-Proxy setup.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL is an advantage).
- Basic Linux/Unix administration know-how, including shell scripts.
- First contact with monitoring stacks like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki or related.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Approachable, ready to help, and a team player.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluent in English. German or French are pluses.
- Resident in Germany or Poland with an existing EU work permit (Blue Card).
What we offer
- Close collaboration with your teammates.
- Colleagues who are eager to support your onboarding.
- Flexible, hybrid working model including workation and equipment for home office.
- Modern technology stack with strong focus on GitOps, Kubernetes/Containerization and Java Development.
- Amazing worldwide customer base with unique collections, cultural heritage, and environmental background.
- International team, diverse culture with flexibility and responsibility.
Are you ready to help the team make an impact? We look forward to receiving your CV. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us! Our HR Team can be reached via +49 30 690 04 04 22 or send an email to email@example.com