f/m/d, permanent, 80 – 100 %
zetcom is searching for a Product Manager for our online collection solution eMuseumPlus to work in our Product Management Team. This position is based at our partner Fluxguide in the center of Vienna, Austria. Bring your expertise and IT skills to zetcom. An attractive combination of innovative products, a progressive environment, and an interesting market is waiting for you.
What awaits you?
- Continuous development of our standard product eMuseumPlus
- Specification of new features, functions, UX and UI design
- Creating the eMuseumPlus development Roadmap
- Specification workshops with clients
- Monitoring of trends and developments for “museum online collections”
- Project implementation for top level clients (together with our Project Management Team)
- Primary contact and lead for external development firm and Fluxguide
- Controlling and managing of external resources and collaborations
- Testing and QA
What you should bring
- Experience in Project Management and Product Management for web-based products or services
- Frontend Development, Web development (UX, UI) skills
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5 based web development tools (like React) with focus on front-end development
- In-depth knowledge of Web and related standards (HTML5, JSON etc.).
- Experience in team coordination and management
- Fluent in German & English
- Knowledge of the digital strategies in cultural sector is a plus
- Readiness to travel
- EU/EFTA work permit
What we offer
- Very diverse work on a highly specialized, collegial, and experienced team
- Hybrid working model (office / mobile office)
- Contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility in a diverse and international environment
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting interface between high-tech and culture
- Part-time possible (minimum 80%)
If this sounds like the job for you, then APPLY NOW, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your CV and one sentence why you are the ideal candidate for this role, which will help us to get to know you a little better. Any questions?
Please contact our HR Team +49 30 6900 40 400 or send an email to email@example.com.