Project Manager / Solution Consultant (CMS)
m/f/d, permanent, 80 – 100 %
Our Partner, Ortelia, is a leading provider of digital applications and audience engagement solutions for the Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museum (GLAM) sector. Over 1,000 galleries, museums, and industry consultants world-wide work with their products and solutions, both developed in house and by partners. Ortelia is committed to providing innovative digital services and audience engagement applications for all divisions of the GLAM sector.
zetcom – jointly with our partner Ortelia – is hiring an experienced Project Manager / Solution Consultant to deliver our CMS solution to current and future customers in Australia and the APAC region. The position is based in Australia.
About The Role
As a Project Manager / Solution Consultant, you will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to specify customized solutions based on our software portfolio and manage solution delivery. You organize your own work in a global team and with a diverse client base in private and public institutions such as museums, collections, and galleries.
- Analysis of client requirements and specification of custom solutions based on our software products in close collaboration with our technical experts
- Planning and execution of solution implementation projects in scope, time, and budget
- Managing clients and stakeholders
- Definition of work packages and working with zetcom’s team of technical experts
- Semantic analysis of customer data and data mapping for migration projects
- Quality assurance
- Conducting customer workshops and trainings
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Specification and implementation of changes to existing solutions
- 2nd level support for regional customers
- Opportunities to lead other customer projects worldwide
You are enthusiastic about the cultural sector and have a strong technical background. You are a natural communicator and can influence managing stakeholders at all levels while organically building their trust. You have the competence, experience, and confidence to manage a customer project from start to finish. You are self-driven and highly motivated to work remotely in a global team.
Key Selection Criteria
- University degree or equivalent experience (preferably computer sciences, business administration, or cultural studies)
- Interest in and satisfaction from working with the cultural sector and non-profit organizations
- Five years of proven professional experience in a full or partial lead role in IT projects, ideally with web-based systems and complex data structures
- Proven planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to connect with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven high level of self-organization, sense of responsibility, and teamworking skills (particularly in global teams)
- Customer-centric service philosophy
- Willingness to travel occasionally (nationally and internationally, primarily within region)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the will to represent our products in the region
- Practical experience with collection management, documentation or archiving systems
- Practical experience as requirements engineer or business analyst
- Project management, product management, or requirements engineering certification
- Practical experience with Confluence and Jira or other helpdesk/ticket systems
What Awaits You
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting intersection of high-tech and culture
- Diverse work in a dynamic, international team within a solid and sustainable company
- Room to implement your own ideas, take responsibility and develop relationships with great colleagues and fascinating clients
- Contribution to the development of a growing global market and expansion of our brand’s leading market position
- Flexible hours and remote working
Eligibility: Must be able to legally work in Australia.
We value diversity and welcome applications from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Ready to join the team? Please address the key selection criteria in your application and email it to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you may have related to the position via the email provided above. We look forward to hearing from you.