f/m/d, permanent, 100 %
The zetcom group is one of the worldwide leading management software companies for cultural institutions (museums & collections), managing organizations (foundations & associations) and environment departments (governments & corporations). More than 1’000 customers in 30 countries use our configurable and customizable software (SaaS) to record cultural heritages, to manage daily business or to govern environment-relevant facilities. They are taken care of by our headquarters in Switzerland as well as our offices in Germany, France, Spain and USA and our worldwide partners.
To join our international team, working out of Warsaw, Berlin or Barcelona Region (with a hybrid, partially remote working model) we are looking for an experienced permanent full-time Data Engineer.
In this role
- Deliver data services for our projects, develop client data migration workflows and digital asset processing pipelines for moving data
into our SaaS product, from thousands to millions of items.
- Deeply collaborate with our project managers in data analysis, interpretation and migration.
- Participate in the revamp of our legacy technical stack and data service processes into a modern data migration framework based on Python,
(Postgre)SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD principles.
- Contribute to best practices, code quality, processes, and tooling improvements with the team.
What you should bring
- Extensive relational database knowledge, PostgreSQL is an advantage.
- Software engineering background in Python + ecosystem and tools (Git, CI/CD, …).
- Experience in data analysis and migration at scale with the main focus on complex and semantic datasets.
- Comfortable working with Linux systems and command line.
- Approachable, ready to help and a team player. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English. German or French are pluses.
What we offer
- Flexible hybrid working model including
workation, equipment for home office.
- Modern Python + SQL tech. stack for data services.
- Your ideas have an important impact and cover a wide range of projects and topics.
- Amazing worldwide customer base with unique collections, cultural heritage and environmental background.
- International data services team, diverse culture with flexibility and responsibility.
Sounds like your next step? We look forward to receiving your online application. Any questions? Please contact our HR Team +41 31 320 10 09 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to take care of your questions by any communication channel.